Tuesday, September 28, 2010

venusian's.............

hye...
about my feeling recently...
it was mixed up and still mixed up till this current moment...
i don't really know what is currently happen to myself...
i feel like jumbled up by some sort of clowns...
everything is juggled... 
but one thing for sure, it is me that is still me...

for the moment, i am in the process to finish the book borrowed from sherah lent by ms foord a.k.a her IELTS teacher plus my former teacher's wife (dr. foord's wife)... the title is 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' written by John Gray.. it is a very interesting book... kind of explaining the conflicts those are frequently occurring in any relationship... hope i can cope with the differences... :))

this coming friday, i'll be having my semester ielts speaking test... and the semester ielts will be held on this saturday... i hope i'll get a far more better result... pray for me okay... :)

next week, semester exam in KYUEM will be held.. i'll have 3 papers on Monday! one on tuesday and the last on wednesday... i'm planning to spend my weekend with my cuzzie in melaka next week... if that doesn't disturb her la... haha... coz at the same time, i want to go to tgb to take my spm certificate...

last but not least, saranghaeyo... <3

No comments: