Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my dearest adik..

esok, paper math statistics and biology paper 1... and  i am not feeling well... keep throwing out the food consumed.. what's left?? thanks doc for giving me the vitamin. at least i have something to supply the nutrients...

last sunday, my mom came to visit me... i miss them so much. my granny and younger bro were here too that day... i was very lucky to have my mom visiting me that day... i had missed her like crazy... and my bro too... i gave him the shirt i  bought for him at tioman.. surprisingly, my granny said," blom salam lagi ngan kakyong, adik da dpt hadiah da... bertuahnye adik.." hahaha.. i really want to take a great care of him.. he wasn't so fortunate as me to get my father's love as my father got the stroke when he was nine months... but i'm really grateful that he is close to my dad even he didn't get the chance to be pampered by abah as i had before...

abah... deep inside my heart, i always pray that you'll get better and  be as before... i love you abah... adik, aka sayang adik... you will always have me beside you whenever you need me... i'll not let you to be alone, my dear brother... i'll keep loving you... trust me okay... :)

okay la... i need to pen-off... don't know why i wrote this.. but i just want to share about tjis and i really love my brother so much....

ily, prince

No comments: