Friday, October 8, 2010

the feelings...

suddenly, the moments when i was in primary school popped up in my mind... then, my tears were flowing down... i admitted i missed the feeling so much... i don't know why i've been feeling weird lately...


i miss that group really lot.. 


that time, i was in year 4... there was a nasyid competition held in my school.. my classmates were joining them.. i assure you all that the 'solo' singing is really awesome... he's my friend... his name is husaini... and he was a really good friend of mine... now, he's currently at Mesir... and his group won that competition... and i was very touched when all of them came to me and said thank you.. i cried at that moment.. i was very touched and my heart was really moved... i never heard a really sincere thank you before.. they gave me presents... but that didn't matter.. the important one is their friendship...


the reason why i tell you guys about this is because i missed his friendship... really2 lot... and i regret that i had lost contact with him...he did take care of me so much when i was sick... when i was sad... he's one of my friends those stays beside me in whatever condition i'm in;.. he never belittled me as some of my friends now do... not the joking one.. but the real one... i miss the feelings..


there's nothing special about this... he's just a very close friend to me... and now, i'm not able to reach him... to get to talk to him is like a never again... i really hope that people beside me now, will be as him...
i'm sorry so much...


love....

No comments: