Monday, September 26, 2011

the new environment

long time no see, dear friends. it's not that i don't want to meet you but it's just the mood is not coming. :P

last 22 september 2011, i flew away from Malaysia with a mixed feeling.
sad to leave my loved ones, worrying if i will still meet them again, thinking about my life without them in the new place, thoughts never leave my mind, made me to keep thinking.

IS MY DECISION THE RIGHT ONE?
-thinking so many things have made me realised. No Pain No Gain.
- I need to sacrifice something, leaving my loved ones far away, to gain more knowledge.
- I pray that Allah keep my beloveds in good health. i want to meet them again.

long time before i took this path, i've already left my family for boarding school, but this time, it really takes a lot of time to realise they are so far away.

although abah couldn't come to send me at the airport, i could feel your presence abah. i know that you really love me as much as i love you.

dear ibu, i love you so much. i am sorry for the wrongs that i've done. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. i love you so much. no one can replace you in my life. thank you for being a really wonderful mother. i promise you i'll go back in the summer holiday. insyaAllah.

to others, i really love you guys. it's just that i don't know how to express it. thank you for coming and giving me the moral supports. thank you.

to muhamad nazmi. i am sorry for not being able to talk to you that night. you know i want to right? i am sorry. thank you so much for coming. i heart you a lot.


No comments: