Saturday, July 17, 2010

contest HiTam itu MenaWan

hye peeps! 
entry nie about me joining a contest...
HITAM ITU MENAWAN by ms yani :P
this is my first contest..
i've never been joining contests like this...
so this is my first try.. just for fun...
plus, cik mudd telah tag sye...

so jom join yok!!


my chosen picture is:........                                            

tadaa!!

from left: nadya, laila, zunny

what i love about this picture is it reminds me the time of Bangsawan...
which is very hectic..
 but still, it left some memorable moments...
this time, i was the so-called-permaisuri-jatuh-takhta-jadi-dayang... haha
coz i rejected the character of permaisuri... 
but still in the play as dayang...

plus, this picture was taken just before the play starts!
and i love our expression in this pic... ;))
it's rare for me to do such face ;p

ops! i kne tag people la...

so, i decide to choose:

~ ms ila syamilla
~ms star
~cik yan  
~ms anati
~akak biha


okay then... guys, try it out.. just for fun babes!
love you all... <3

1 comment:

sh. said...

oh cik star kena tag. Hehe. Adeh. Cemane mau join nih?