Saturday, July 17, 2010

emo~

salam kawan2...


this post is a little bit emotional...
i'm feeling sad but i feel like to write so i write...


this recent days, i had been a driver to my mom... 
i'd been a teacher to my niece, aisyah hadirah for her math...
i'd been a really good sister and daughter...
insyaAllah, i worship my creator, Allah as well..


BUT,
one thing for sure,
i didn't make time for myself,
what i just think and care is about others',
cause i'm afraid to be hurted...
cause i'm afraid of losing anything...
cause i'm frightened to face the truth,
cause i'm frightened to be hated by people.


i don't want people keep their sour face in front of me because of unnecessary things...
i just want them smiling and being happy all the time...
if i could, i'm willing to bear the sadness of my beloved people,
i couldn't see them in sorrow...


u r all my beloved...
so do take care of yourselves...
remember, that i'll always love you...
~sayonara, friends~

1 comment:

Fauzul Jimmy said...

nadia...be cool...
i know it hurts so much...
i hope u can endure it..
i know u can do it..