Monday, August 2, 2010

special

salam frenz....

i've just finished drinking a mug of milk... 
eating choc oreo dipped into the milk...
using the newly-bought-mug...

~nieyh la mug baru tu.. comel kan???~

feeling like a kid.. haha... 
but it helped me to feel soothed, calmed...
like a daughter being pampered by her mother..

this is specially typed for my mom,



ibu,
i'm really sorry...
i knew i had made you worried..
i didn't mean to hurt your feelings...
i never forget what you had told me..
your words are always in my mind...
in my heart...
and to be your daughter, i feel proud..
proud to have such amazing mom..
proud to be called as 'kakyong' and 'akak' by you...
proud to be hugged by you, to be kissed by you...
i'm such a baby whenever i'm with you...
my tears will be easily dropped when you talk to me...

ibu,
i'll never can hide something from you...
that's why i'll never do such things...
i promise mom...
i'll do my very best to be your best daughter...
i'll never hurt your feeling again..
cause I LOVE YOU IBU...
truly love you

think that's all for now... i love you so much sweetheart, ibu...


No comments: