Sunday, January 24, 2010

rEorGaniZing mYseLf...



just now, prince called me... i'm sorry dear for making u upset... i didn't mean to hurt ur feeling dear... i'm so sorry... i was being so childish... i hope i know you as who you are love... why did suddenly it becomes like this??? i hate myself for giving you such troubles.. hope u'll forgive me...

~ love you soo much~

prince...
maybe this all happen bcoz of me...
coz badly missing you...
perhaps
you miss me too...

some words reminded me of you bey... this really meant for you...

there's only one thing to do
three words for you I love you
there's only one way to say
those three words and that's what i'll do,
I LOVE YOU
i miss you.. i know you are so busy with your works... but i'm sorry... i do love you.. always do...

enough of that...

now, i need to study my MATHEMATICS-Stats... juzt now, i realised that tomorrow, i got physics, chemistry, math, biology, n malaysian study... physics ( waves~ read roughly ), chemistry( practical dowh~ two experiments... no way!!), math( the SCREENING TEST), biology(new chapter??), malaysian study( submission of title for individual project- a
p ea?? ~)
aduyai... poning eden... huhu



~ tiga buku daripada ini perlu dibaca olehku mlm nie ~

tyme2 cmnie la, minda nie terbang melayang memikirkan famili terchenta... ibu....abah... i miss you two.... really lotz.. wanna hug you... huhu... counting seconds for the CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY... wndu gler kt adik.... nk jmpe dia... huhu...even slalu gado2, dia jgk la yg fhm ttg diriku yg sbnr... hahaha... :P cmner la dia kt asram
a dia tue ea... da lame xckp ngan adik... lau la bley, nk je ak swuh adik bwk je phone ke asrama...
haha.. langgar rule... tp for sure la, ibu xkc... susah lau gtue... da la blek pown bpe bulan skali... nk kol pown ssh...



~ my beloved bro: zulqarnain~
td da ckp ngan dia... sowie bey... habiskn kedit bey... maaf ea... jgn marah lg ea... agak2 bey bce ke x ea??
hahha
hope dia bce... i miss you loadz.. hehehehe .. love
think that's all... my abang 4 flat da mrah.. dia swuh sy study... haha... okay2... that's all kot...




No comments: