Monday, January 9, 2012

Being Mature





Hye guys!

I've been reading my old posts. There were so much memories of life. There were sadness , happiness, anxiety and even anger. haha. reading them brings my life back. My soul.

These days, yes, I admitted that I get easily irritated. I am so sorry about that. I don't know why. I'm trying my best to be matured. Soon, I'll be 12 (reads from the latter one. )

Tonight, I was annoyed. By a person who is acting immaturely. haha. I really do not know how to put in words. I have just screamed my lungs out. The level that this person annoys me is too much. Let it go, dear. You do not want to hurt yourself anymore, so be obedient to the advises given to you! Understood, baby?

Baby ni pon annoyed. haha
The annoyance level yang I dapat watching Annoying Orange pon tak boleh lawan betapa annoyed nye malam tadi. so nak kasi korang sedikit annoyance by watching this vid. im sorry!




Life in Newcastle is great. So far, so good. Alhamdulillah, I'm managing myself pretty well.(at least for myself). and!!!! I'm able to cook a great feast now. I'm pretty proud of myself. Ibu said that she's proud of her daughter too, who was once, not able to cook at all. haha. Love ya, mom!

Examination is coming really fast. I am not yet finished with the stuff to be revised. *breathing hard* I'm suffocated. It's not totally about the exams, but other matters as well.

I wanna share a quote that really touch my heart. To get the meaning of it.
To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.
Maybe there is more hurdles and challenges other than the distance. It is somewhat we don't really sure about it. In this matter of love, I'll always pray to Him, that He will show me the right way, the right one.
Just put your love on Him. He will help. InsyaAllah. :))

missing KY. huhu

i think that's all for now. Need to shut my lappy down. see you. Good day, sweetas!

 to that someone, te echo de menos.


with lots of love,



_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

annoyed??jgn la..dont ever think bout this anymore please baby..jap2..12??hahaha..immature la baby nieyh..muah2!!hhaha

sh. said...

Heh heh heh

Zulaykha Nadya said...

anon: immature? please re-think. i'm a very matured person. :)

Sh: what Heh heh heh? lols